3Dconnexion SpaceMouse Wireless – Cable/Wireless – Radio Frequency – 2.40 GHz – Black, Silver – USB – 2 Programmable Button(s) – Symmetrical
Advanced 3D Navigation… Anywhere
The modern engineering workspace has become more diverse, flexible and mobile. Whether you are reviewing 3D drawings with colleagues or presenting design ideas in a meeting room, the SpaceMouse Wireless offers you the functionality to navigate efficiently in 3D applications anywhere.
Immersive Navigation of 3D Design
3Dconnexion’s patented 6-Degrees-of-Freedom (6DoF) sensor is specifically designed to manipulate digital content or camera positions in the industry-leading CAD applications. Simply push, pull, twist or tilt the 3Dconnexion controller cap to intuitively pan, zoom and rotate your 3D drawing. Your other hand is now free to simultaneously use your standard mouse to select, create or edit your model.
SpaceMouse Wireless offers two connectivity options: work wireless via our Universal Receiver or with USB cable while charging the device. Thanks to its high capacity Li-Ion battery, you can work mobile for up to one month without charging.
Easy to Use
Each of the two buttons of the SpaceMouse Wireless opens its own 3Dconnexion radial menu. They provide direct access to up to 8 of your favorite application commands.
Carry Case Included
With a mobile workplace you often change location and need protection for your mobile device. So, we included a compact and lightweight carry case with a durable surface for your SpaceMouse Wireless.
- Professional 3D Navigation in CAD – Intuitively and precisely navigate digital models or views with the patented Six-Degrees-of-Freedom (6DoF) sensor.
- Wireless Freedom – 3Dconnexion® 2.4GHz Wireless technology ensures a reliable, real-time connection to your 3D content.
- One Month of Battery Life – SpaceMouse Wireless will operate for up to a month between charges.
- Pure, functional design – Small footprint, elegant brushed steel base, two conveniently positioned buttons.
- Tailor made carry case included – Durable, hard sided case for protection.
Guides and Documents