Digi AnywhereUSB 8 Plus USB/Ethernet Combo Hub – 8 USB Port(s) – 1 Network (RJ-45) Port(s) – 8 USB 3.1 Port(s) – PC 8 USB CONNECTORS 10/100/1GANYWHEREUSBPLUS
Connect USB peripheral devices anywhere on a Local Area Network (LAN) without a locally-attached host computer
IoT business automation requires communication with various IT assets and peripherals located across an enterprise. AnywhereUSB® Plus remote USB hubs give users the simplest and most direct connection options for existing equipment with a variety of USB 3.1 Gen 1 port options. All three models have Gigabit Ethernet support for failover redundancy and network bonding with SFP+ ports in the 8 and 24-port models for higher speeds or fiber networks.
AnywhereUSB 24 Plus is rack mountable with 24 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, while AnywhereUSB 8 Plus and AnywhereUSB 2 Plus are desktop or panel mountable units with eight or two ports, respectively, and support for Gigabit Ethernet.
AnywhereUSB can be coupled with Digi Remote Manager®, a web-based device configuration and security management platform, to help users reduce downtime. An intuitive user experience makes installation smooth and easy; with quick setup and configuration to monitor and maintain larger installations of remote Digi and third-party devices.
For enterprise and industrial customers who need remote or local USB ports and the higher speeds of USB 3.1 Gen 1 and Gigabit/10 Gigabit Ethernet, Digi AnywhereUSB Plus products give you an industry-leading connectivity solution.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Network-attached USB hubs easily connect USB peripheral devices to a PC from remote or virtual hosts
- Ideal for connecting USB devices over the network in virtualized environments such as VMware®
- AnywhereUSB 24 Plus is rack mountable with two power supplies and Ethernet connections for failover redundancy
- Access and monitor USB and serial devices over TCP/IP connection
- Supports multi-host connectivity for each USB port or group independently
- Supports Digi Remote Manager® cloud-based management platform to deploy, monitor and manage devices