APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS SMT2200C 2.2KVA Tower UPS – Tower – 3 Hour Recharge – 10.10 Minute Stand-by – 120 V AC Input – 120 V AC, 120 V AC, 127 V AC Output – 2 x NEMA 5-20R, 8 x NEMA 5-15R SMARTCONNECT
Smart-UPS 2200VA with APC SmartConnect
Reliable Backup Power and Protection for Your Valuable IT Equipment
- 2200VA / 1980W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- APC Smart Connect is the first cloud-enabled UPS for distributed IT. View the status of your UPS on a secure portal via any internet connected device, receive notifications, firmware updates and more
- 1 Additional Year of Battery Warranty for FREE when you connect and register your Smart-UPS with SmartConnect (see below “Getting Started is Easy…” for connection process)
- 10 Total Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets
- Pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, ensuring your equipment had reliable power and preserving the life of the battery
Next Generation of Smart-UPS
An Overview of Smart-UPS and the SmartConnect App
APC SmartConnect makes Smart-UPS more adaptable and easier to deploy than ever before, enabling you to view the status of your UPS through a secure web portal. Through this intuitive remote management interface, you’ll receive automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support; providing you with added value – and more importantly – added peace of mind.
- Cold-start capable – Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meter – Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green mode – Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiency – Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interface – Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date – Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on battery – Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Sequenced network shutdown and reboot – Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
- Single switched outlet group – Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- SmartConnect – Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.