APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS 500VA Rack-mountable UPS – 1U Rack-mountable – AVR – 3 Hour Recharge – 2.70 Minute Stand-by – 120 V AC Input – 120 V AC Output – 4 x NEMA 5-15R 500VA 120V
Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.
Smart-UPS™ are trusted by millions of IT professionals throughout the world to protect equipment and critical data from costly interruptions by supplying reliable, network-grade power reliably and efficiently. Available in a variety of forms factors and classes (entry level, standard and extended run), there is a model for nearly every application and budget. Standard models are the most popular UPS in the world for business servers, storage and network devices and have long been considered the benchmark for reliability and manageability. Entry level Smart-UPS models are an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small networking devices, point-of-sale (POS) equipment and entry level servers. The extended run models accept external battery packs for long runtime to power critical servers, security and communication systems through outages that could last hours.
- Cold-start capable – Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- High online efficiency – Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Lithium-ion battery – Lithium-ion batteries provide twice the service life of a typical lead acid battery and are small, light and environmentally friendly.
- Predictive replace battery date – Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Preinstalled network management card – Provides for remote management and control of the UPS over a network out of the box.
- Short-depth rack compatibility – Compact design fits comfortably in short-depth rack applications.
- Single switched outlet group – Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging – Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.