Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Desktop Motherboard – AMD Chipset – Socket AM4 – ATX – 128 GB DDR4 SDRAM Maximum RAM – DIMM, UDIMM – 4 x Memory Slots – Gigabit Ethernet – 8 x SATA Interfaces ROG CROSSHAIR VIII HERO WI-FI X570
AMD X570 ATX gaming motherboard with PCIe 4.0, integrated 2.5 Gbps LAN, USB 3.2, SATA, M.2, ASUS NODE and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for 2nd, and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors and up to two M.2 drives, USB 3.2 Gen2, and AMD StoreMI to maximize connectivity and speed.
- Comprehensive thermal design: Active PCH heatsink, M.2 aluminum heatsink and ROG Cooling Zone.
- High-performance networking: integrated 2.5 Gbps Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet, both with ASUS LANGuard protection, and support for GameFirst V software.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig.
- DIY Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot, BIOS flashback and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Unmatched personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and Gen. 2 addressable headers
- Industry-leading ROG audio: ROG SupremeFX S1220 is combined with the venerable ESS® ES9023P to deliver high-fidelity audio to headsets and exotic cans.
The Crosshair VIII Hero
Featuring support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ CPUs, on-board, Realtek® 2.5 Gbps LAN and PCIe 4.0, coupled with an overhauled metallic design and loaded with renowned ROG features, it’s the perfect foundation for your AMD Ryzen rig.
BOOSTED PERFORMANCE, NO BOTTLENECKS
ROG Crosshair VIII Hero comes equipped with an optimized power-design layout and all the cooling headers you need to handle the prodigious power of the latest AMD Ryzen processors without performance-zapping thermal throttling.
ROG POWER SOLUTION
POWER DESIGN THAT BUCKS TRENDS
The monstrous compute power of multi-core processors necessitates a power circuit that rapidly responds to massive current swings. Featuring an array of 16 strategically paired power stages, the Hero’s VRM is geared for any workload and all operating conditions.
OPTIMEM III DDR4 4800+ MHZ (O.C.)
Infused with proprietary memory trace layout tweaks that improve signal integrity and mitigate noise, Optimem III allows memory kits to run at lower latencies, reduced voltages, and operate at higher frequencies. Stack the Hero with your favorite modules and maximize Matisse throughput for applications that demand massive bandwidth, or balance infinity fabric and memory performance for a diverse range of workloads.
COOLER BY DESIGN
COMPREHENSIVE COOLING ZONE
ROG Crosshair VIII Hero features the most comprehensive cooling options ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
Heatsinks are extremely important for motherboards, as they absorb heat from critical areas to ensure components do not stagger due to overheating. With VRM, chipset and M.2 heatsinks, ROG Crosshair VIII Hero ensures efficient and stable operation even when pushed hard.
UNCOMPLICATED SYSTEM TUNING
ROG gives you powerful tools that make optimizing your system fast and easy. For those who relish fine-grained control, the UEFI BIOS has a wealth of advanced options organized into intuitive categories that provide the ability to tweak every aspect of your system.
The renowned ROG UEFI (BIOS) provides everything you need to configure, tweak, and tune your rig. It offers intelligently simplified options for newcomers to PC DIY, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.