ATEN 16 x 16 Modular Matrix Switch-TAA Compliant – 4096 x 2160 – 4K – 16 x 16 – Display CHASSIS
The ATEN Modular Matrix Solution Series comprises the VM1600A/VM3200 Modular Matrix Switch in tandem with a range of hot-swappable I/O boards. The solution offers real-time control and advanced access to manage 16/32 video sources and 16/32 displays simultaneously, through modular I/O boards in a single chassis. Empowered by ATEN Seamless Switch™ technology, the VM1600A/VM3200 video matrix switches incorporate a speed-progressive video switching function and a unique scaler that integrates seamlessly with video wall systems.
The ATEN Modular Matrix Solution is easily expandable and ideal for large-scale A/V applications such as broadcasting stations, traffic and transportation-related control rooms, emergency service centers, and any application that requires customizable, high-speed A/V signal routing.
Boasting a sophisticated and intuitive design to deliver the best audio/visual distribution and control, reliability and lowest maintenance costs, the solution also incorporates ATEN’s Red Dot Award-winning GUI that can be accessed from anywhere over a network or the internet. Configuring a video wall or digital signage installation has never been easier.
- Connects any of 16 video sources to any of 16 displays in combination with ATEN Modular Matrix I/O Boards
- Multiple means for system configuration including front-panel pushbuttons, RS-232/422/485 control, and Ethernet connections for web GUI or Telnet
- 4K resolutions -up to UHD (3840 x 2160) and DCI (4096 x 2160) with refresh rates of 30 Hz (4:4:4) and 60 Hz (4:2:0)*
- Scaler -features a (4K) video scaling function to convert input resolutions to the display’s native resolutions*
- Seamless Switch™ -features close-to-zero second switching for continuous video streams, real-time switching, and stable signal transmissions*
- Video wall -allows you to create custom video wall layouts via intuitive web GUI*
- Calendar-based scheduling -plays connection profiles that synchronized with real-time clock
- EDID Expert -selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display, and use of the best resolutions across different screens
- Audio-enabled -HDMI audio can be extracted and stereo audio can be embedded*
- Bi-directional RS-232 channel – allows you to control the connected serial devices simultaneously through the web GUI