Aten 3-in-1 Serial Device Server-TAA Compliant – 1 x RJ-45 10/100Base-TX , 1 x DB-9 Serial SERVER
The SN3101 3-in-1 Serial Device Server supports RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485 data transfers, as well as providing Ethernet connectivity for a wide variety of serial devices used in commercial applications. These include industrial control, data acquisition, access control, environment monitoring, banking, telecoms, remote site management, etc. This total serial data transfer system transforms the capability of legacy serial devices, and allows them to take advantage of the speed and reliability of today’s modern communication techniques.
- Provides over IP access for industrial serial devices.
- Software selectable RS-232/422/485 3-in-1 serial port
- Built-in 15KV ESD serial port protection
- Max. baud rate: 460 Kbps
- Wide range of versatile serial operation modes – Console Management, Real COM, TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP, Modbus, Serial Tunnel and Virtual Modem
- High security via 128-bit/256-bit SSL (TLS v1.0) encryption for serial data transmission
- Redundancy support via multiple simultaneous Real COM, TCP Server, and TCP Client connections
- 64 Kbyte port buffer prevents data loss when the network is down
- Real COM driver for Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Real TTY driver for Linux, Fixed TTY driver for Unix