ATEN Rack Mount LCD-TAA Compliant – 8 Computer(s) – 19″ LCD – 1280 x 1024 – 1 x USB – Daisy Chain – Keyboard – TouchPad SWITCH
The CL5708N Slideaway LCD KVMP Switch is a control unit that allows access to multiple computers from a single PS/2 or USB KVM (keyboard, video, and mouse) console. A single CL5708N can control up to 8 computers. As many as 31 additional KVM switches can be daisy-chained to the CL5708N, so that up to 256 computers can all be controlled from a single KVM console.
The CL5708N incorporates a single USB hub for sharing USB devices on a one at a time basis among first tier servers, this allows updates, and software installations to be performed from the common console, no need to connect an external drive to each server, or interfere with your network traffic.
The CL5708N offers a space-saving, streamlined approach to KVM switch technology by integrating a keyboard, 19″ LCD monitor, and touchpad in a 1U rack-mountable sliding housing.
- Exclusive LED illumination light – designed by ATEN to illuminate the keyboard and touchpad to allow visibility in low-light conditions
- Integrated KVM console with 17″ LED-backlit LCD monitor in a Slideaway™ housing
- Available with or without Fingerprint Identification Reader**
- Space saving technology – up to two consoles (one bus) control up to 8 computers
- Daisy-chain up to 31 additional units – control up to 256 computers from a single console (With compatible KVM Switches: ACS1208A, ACS1216A, CS1708A,CS1716A)
- Dual Interface – supports computers and console with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice
- LCD module USB port allows each computer to access USB peripherals*
- LCD module rotates up to 115 degrees for a more comfortable viewing angle
- Multiplatform support – Windows, Linux, Mac, and Sun
- Supports multimedia USB keyboards for PC, Mac and Sun
Guides and Documents