Black Box GigaTrue 550 Cat.6 Bulk Cable – Bare Wire – Bare Wire – 1000ft – White ABLE 550MHZ UTP CMR PULL BOX
GigaTrue® 550 CAT6, 550-MHz Solid Bulk Cable (UTP) is designed for use in high-performance data and digital video networks and other high-speed, highbandwidth applications. It offers a great deal of headroom over the specification, giving you plenty of room for expansion. Ensure optimal performance, speedy transmission and outstanding signal quality through your LAN with this high-quality UTP 23 AWG 4-pair solid copper wire that delivers speeds up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps. This round cable features cross-web design for performance and supports full- and half-duplex operation. Ideal for digital video, 100-Mbps TP-PMD, and 155-Mbps ATM networks, as well as applications such as Gigabit Ethernet and WideBand Ethernet.
This bulk cable features the Accu-Pull Measuring System: Descending sequential markings every two feet let you know exactly how much is left on the spool. No more guesswork or measuring to see how much cable you have left.
- PVC-rated violet CMR flame-retardant PVC jacket and polyolefin insulation
- Ideal for digital video, 100-Mbps TP-PMD, and 155-Mbps ATM networks
- Tested to 550 MHz/1 Gbps transmission rate with 23-AWG construction
- UTP 4-pair solid copper wire with cross-member for added strength
- High-speed cabling intended for Cat6 PVC Riser applications
- Meets ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO/IEC 11801
- Descending sequential two-foot markings on cable
- TAA Compliant, GSA Certified, ETL Component Level Verified