Black Box GigaBase Cat.5e UTP Patch Network Cable – 30 ft Category 5e Network Cable for Patch Panel, Wallplate, Network Device – First End: 1 x RJ-45 Male Network – Second End: 1 x RJ-45 Male Network – 1 Gbit/s – Patch Cable – Gold Plated Contact – CM – 24 AWG – Gray 350-MHZ PATCH CABLE 25PAK
Black Box GigaBase Premium CAT5e patch cables are constructed to exceed ANSI/TIA industry standards, ensuring optimal performance in bandwidth-intensive Fast Ethernet applications and guaranteeing the transmission of your voice, data, audio/video and/or PoE signals. Tested to 350-MHz and 1-Gbps performance, these cables exceed the 100-MHz CAT5e spec, greatly reducing impedance, structural return loss, and near-end crosstalk (NEXT). A robust four-pair 24-AWG construction features 50-micron gold-plated contacts for superior conductivity.
These cables have connectors designed for the insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles, making for an ultra-reliable solution that you can count on to perform. They also feature snagless boots that provide extra strain relief and prevent connector damage due to cable snags during installation. Available in a variety of lengths and colors, Black Box’s GigaBase line of cabling gives you the flexibility to build your install however you want.
- GigaBase Premium cable constructed to exceed industry standards
- Cable tested to 350 MHz, surpassing 100-MHz CAT5e standard
- Cabling ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C2
- 50-micron gold-plated contacts provide superior conductivity
- Connector designed for an insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles
- This cable offers superior near-end crosstalk (NEXT) compared to standard CAT5e cable
- Snagless boots prevent connector damage due to snags during installation
- The cable is ideal for 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10-BASE-T, and other high-speed applications