Dell EMC PowerSwitch N3224PX-ON Ethernet Switch – 24 Ports – Manageable – 3 Layer Supported – Modular – 2740 W Power Consumption – Optical Fiber, Twisted Pair – PoE Ports – 1U High – Rack-mountable – Lifetime Limited Warranty OS6High performance Open networking 1GbE and 10GbE Multigigabit switches for modern campus networks
The N3200 switch series offers power-efficient and resilient 1GbE and 1/2.5/5/10GbE Multigigabit range of switching solution for advanced Layer 3 distribution for offices and campus networks. The series has high-performance capabilities and wire-speed performance utilizing a non-blocking architecture to easily handle unexpected traffic loads. Use dual internal hot-swappable 80PLUS Platinum certified power supplies for high availability and power efficiency. The switches offer simple management and scalability via an 400Gbps (full duplex) high-availability stacking architecture that allows management of up to 12 switches from a single IP address.
Modernize campus network architectures
Modernize campus network architectures with a power-efficient and resilient 1/2.5/5/10GbE switching solution with dense options of 802.3at (30W) or 802.3bt (60W/90W) PoE solutions to deliver clean power to wide range network devices such as wireless access points (APs), Voice-over-IP (VoIP) handsets, video conferencing systems, security cameras, LED luminaires and many more.
Achieve high availability and full bandwidth utilization with Multichassis Link Aggregation (MLAG). N3200 series switches support MLAG to create active/active loop-free redundancy without spanning tree. Server rooms can deliver reliable server and storage connectivity with features to help save time and avoid configuration errors. N3200 supports VRF-lite, allowing it to be partitioned into multiple virtual routers with isolated control and data planes on the same physical switch.
Leverage familiar tools and practices
All N-Series switches include Dell EMC Networking OS6, designed for easier deployment, greater interoperability and a lower learning curve for network administrators. OS6 common command line interface (CLI) and graphic user interface (GUI) are intuitive, so skilled network administrators can get productive quickly. N3200 switches also support the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE), enabling installation of alternate network operating systems.
Deploy with confidence at any scale
N3200 series switches help create performance assurance with a data rate up to 1560Gbps (full duplex) and a forwarding rate up to 2167Mpps. Scale easily with built-in rear stacking ports. Switch stacks of up to 624 1/2.5/5/10GbE/25GbE ports can be managed from a single screen using the highly available stacking architecture for highdensity aggregation with seamless redundant availability. The N-series switches’ lifetime warranty covers software upgrades, hardware repair or replacement, and optics and cables purchased with the switch.
Hardware, performance and efficiency
- 1GbE Switches: 1RU switches with up to 48 line-rate 1GbE ports of copper or fiber, and four integrated 10GbE SFP+ ports. PoE variants with up to 48 ports of 802.3at (30W) PoE.
- Multigig Switches: 1RU switches with up to 48 line-rate 1G/2.5G/ 5G/10GbE copper ports with four integrated 25GbE SFP28 ports. PoE variants with up to 48 ports of 802.3bt (90W) PoE.
- 400Gbps stacking bandwidth using two 100GbE QSFP28 integrated rear stacking ports.
- Available with dual 80PLUS Platinum certified hot swappable internal power supplies. Optional external power supply to extend PoE budgets on specific models.
- Variable speed fan operation helps decrease cooling and power costs.
- Energy-Efficient Ethernet and lower power PHYs reduce power to inactive ports and idle links, providing energy savings from the power cord to the port.