Draper Targa 110″ Electric Projection Screen – Matt White XT1000E – Recessed/In-Ceiling MountA popular and affordable electric project screen, Targa works well for auditoriums, conference and lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, boardrooms, and church applications. Housed in a pentagonal steel case with matching endcaps that form universal mounting brackets for easy wall- or ceiling-mounted installation. Free-hanging screens maintain flatness due to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. Motor is mounted inside roller providing a clean, low-profile appearance.
- Case dimensions 5-7/8″h x 5-1/4″ d (15 cm x 13 cm) including endcaps with universal mounting brackets. Optional built-in controls and extra drop may increase case length. Contact Draper® for dimensions.
- Housed in pentagonal steel case with a scratch-resistant white polyester finish (standard). Includes matching endcaps with universal mounting brackets. Black available upon request.
- Larger sizes require a different case design and can be found in Targa XL.
- Maximum image width up to 12′ (366 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- NTSC, HDTV, and 16:10 formats have image area framed with black on all four sides. Black side borders are available upon request for AV.
- Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Optional floating wall brackets grip the screen securely anywhere along the back of the case, and are barely visible.
- Available with ceiling trim kit for ceiling-recessed installation. An additional 12″ (30 cm) top drop is recommended for ceiling-recessed installation.
- Includes one 110-120V, 3-position switch (standard). Other control options are available.