Epson Pro L20002UNL Ultra Short Throw LCD Projector – 16:10 – White – 1920 x 1200 – Front, Rear, Ceiling – 1080p – 20000 Hour Normal Mode – 30000 Hour Economy Mode – WUXGA – 2,500,000:1 – 20000 lm – HDMI – DVI – USB – 3 Year Warranty PROJECTOR WHITE NO LENS
Premium large-venue WUXGA laser projector with 20,000 lumens.
The Pro L20002UNL combines a laser light source and 3-chip, 3LCD technology for powerful, lifelike images, delivering outstanding brightness in a remarkably compact form factor. A premium large-venue projector, it features Full HD WUXGA resolution and 20,000 lumens of color/white brightness1 for ultra bright, vivid color. Its laser light engine and electrostatic air filter provide virtually maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours2. With two interface slots designed to accommodate a wide range of inputs, the Pro L20002UNL provides the ultimate in connectivity. And, it supports optional lenses (sold separately), including a zero-offset ultra short-throw lens. Projector also available in black.
- Ultra bright, vivid color: 20,000 lumens color/white brightness; advanced 3-chip, 3CLD technology
- Exceptional widescreen display: Full HD WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution; accepts 4K content and provides 2.3 million pixels on screen
- Solid-state laser light source: with electrostatic air filter for up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation2
- Wide range of optional lenses (sold separately): including a zero-offset ultra short-throw lens
- Powerful: outstanding brightness from a remarkably compact large-venue projector
- Advanced connectivity: two interface slots accommodate a wide range of inputs
- Designed for demanding environments – features a sealed light source and optical engine for outstanding durability for live events and fixed installations
- Dynamic projection capabilities – with advanced tools like tiling assist, Edge Blending and auto-color adjustment for fast installation; free software for multi-projector setup
- Bold, vibrant images – supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) via HDR10 (PQ) and Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG); BT.709 color space
- Mechanical shutter – protects against damage from external laser lights
Guides and Documents