Fortinet FortiGate FG-2200E Network Security/Firewall Appliance – 14 Port – 1000Base-T, 40GBase-X, 10GBase-X – 40 Gigabit Ethernet – 12 x RJ-45 – 24 Total Expansion Slots – 2U – Rack-mountable 24X7 FC & FG UNIFIED UTM PROTECTIONThe FortiGate 2200E and 3300E series deliver high performance threat protection and SSL inspection for large enterprises and service providers, with the flexibility to be deployed at the enterprise/cloud edge, in the data center core or internal segments. The multiple high-speed interfaces, high port density, superior security efficacy and high throughput of these series keeps your network connected and secure.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevent and detect against known and unknown attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs
- Delivers advanced networking capabilities that seamlessly integrate with advanced layer 7 security and virtual domains (VDOMs) to offer extensive deployment flexibility, multi-tenancy and effective utilization of resources
- Delivers high-density, flexible combination of various highspeed interfaces to enable best TCO for customers for data center and WAN deployments
- Includes management console that is effective, simple to use, and provides comprehensive network automation & visibility.
- Provides Zero Touch Integration with Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing and automated remediation