Wisenet TMC-F Transceiver/Media Converter – 1 x Network (RJ-45) – 1 x SC Ports – DuplexSC Port – Single-mode – Fast Ethernet – 10/100Base-TX, 100Base-FX – Rack-mountable, Wall Mountable, Standalone MOUNT SC CONN SINGLE-MODE 1 FIBERThe Ethernet media converter series are one-channel Ethernet electrical to optical media converters. These auto-negotiating devices accept a 10/100 Mbps electrical input and convert this to a 100 Mbps optical output. This series of media converters use multimode and single-mode optical fiber and one and two fiber SC and ST optical connectors. LED indicators confirm operational status. All models are environmentally hardened with no electrical or optical adjustments (Plug and Play). The standard size units may be either wall or rack mounted. Non-PoE units are powered by an included DC power supply. PoE models provide full compliance with IEEE 802.3at as Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE), with a maximum power of 30 watts, making them ideal for those applications where the remote equipment draws significant power.
The TMC-F Series standard size units may be directly plugged into the SBP-C14 / SBP-C03 Rack or operated as a standalone module. The TMC-F-M small size units operate as standalone modules only.
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet: 10/100 BASE-T/TX electrical port, 100 BASE-FX optical port
- Electrical port supports Auto-Negotiation for 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data.
- Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE): Provides IEEE 802.3af/802.3at 30 watts PoE+ for high output demand applications of remote Ethernet equipment
- Optical port supports 100 Mbps full duplex data
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover
- Distances up to: 3 km (2 mi) MultiMode, 20 km (12 mi) Single Mode
- Transparent to data encoding/compatible with major data protocols
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and CALTRANS Traffic Signal Control Equipment Specifications
- ST or SC optical connectors
- 1 or 2 fiber design