AMX Minimal Proprietary Compression Video Over IP Encoder with PoE, AES67 Support – Functions: Video Encoding, Video Scaling, Audio Embedding – 1920 x 1200 – VGA – Network (RJ-45) – Surface-mountable, Wall Mountable, Rack-mountable ENCODER
The NMX-ENC-N1122A provides users with two RJ45 network ports (one POE). All MPC N1000 series includes output scaling, serial, balanced audio, and HDMI video connection as well as AES67 support. The N1000 Series is the perfect solution for in-room or small to mid-size video matrice, particularly in scenarios that require imperceptible latency.
The N1000 Series Encoders and Decoders are an affordable local AV over IP switching solution that packetizes video into a minimally compressed IP format to create anywhere from a small 2×1 seamless presentation switcher up to a mid-size matrix switcher using off-the-shelf network switches.
The NMX-ENC-N1122A is the perfect solution for any low-latency application such as live in-room presentations in conference rooms and classrooms.
- Output Scaling – Video scaling at output allows seamless switching from any source, at any resolution, to any display or projector, while preserving video fidelity
- 1 Frame Latency – Same as HDBaseT
- Minimal Proprietary Compression (MPC) – Visually lossless MPC algorithm
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) – PoE eliminates the need for power supply
- Infrared (IR) – Infrared emitter connection allows control of low-cost, IR-only display devices
- Onboard Control – All N-Series encoders and decoders have on-board, built-in control capability via events that can trigger any number of TCP/UDP commands to other IP controllable devices
- Unmatched Flexibility – Highly competitive pricing for matrices up to 32×32, or higher with the help of our design experts
- Separate Inputs – Separate HDMI and VGA input connectors on the encoder
- Two RJ45 Ports – Encoder features two RJ45 network ports (one PoE)
- Stand Alone or Card – Available as a stand alone device, or card for use with NMX-ACC-N9206