AMX NMX-ENC-N1122A-C Video Encoder – Functions: Video Encoding, Video Scaling, Audio Embedding – 1920 x 1200 – VGA – Network (RJ-45) – Rack-mountable IP ENCODER
The NMX-ENC-N1122A-C provides provides the functionality of the NMX-ENC-N1122 in a card form factor for use with the NMX-ACC-N9206 2RU Rack Mount Cage, providing a clean rack mount solution for multiple encoders and decoders. Equipped with two RJ45 network ports (one POE), output scaling, serial, balanced audio, and HDMI video connection.
The N1000 Series Encoders and Decoders are an affordable local AV over IP switching solution that packetizes video into a minimally compressed IP format to create anywhere from a small 2×1 seamless presentation switcher up to a mid-size matrix switcher using off-the-shelf network switches.
The NMX-ENC-N1122 is the perfect solution for any low-latency application such as live in-room presentations in conference rooms and classrooms.
- Output Scaling – Video scaling at output allows seamless switching from any source, at any resolution, to any display or projector, while preserving video fidelity
- 1 Frame Latency – Same as HDBaseT
- Minimal Proprietary Compression (MPC) – Visually lossless MPC algorithm
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) – PoE eliminates the need for power supply
- Infrared (IR) – Infrared emitter connection allows control of low-cost, IR-only display devices
- Onboard Control – All N-Series encoders and decoders have on-board, built-in control capability via events that can trigger any number of TCP/UDP commands to other IP controllable devices
- Unmatched Flexibility – Highly competitive pricing for matrices up to 32×32, or higher with the help of our design experts
- Separate Inputs – Separate HDMI and VGA input connectors on the encoder
- Two RJ45 Ports – Encoder features two RJ45 network ports (one PoE)
- Stand Alone or Card – Available as a stand alone device, or card for use with NMX-ACC-N9206