AMX NMX-ENC-N2122A Video Encoder – Functions: Video Encoding, Video Streaming, Video Scaling, Audio Embedding – 1920 x 1200 – VGA – Surface-mountable, Wall Mountable, Rack-mountable STAND-ALONE JPEG2000 ENCODER
NMX-ENC-N2122A encodes and distributes sources of almost any format onto an existing IP network making that stream available to any endpoint in the facility. Pair with an NMX-DEC-N2222A or NMX-DEC-N2212A Decoder to decode streams back to HDMI or DVI format for display on any monitor. With the ability to direct any source stream to any display, large, low-cost switching and distribution systems are simple to deploy without proprietary cabling or dedicated switching hardware.
Includes IR, serial, balanced audio, two network ports (one POE), AES67 Support, and local video pass-through port. Auto-senses analog or digital video in.
The AMX SVSI N2000 Series utilizes JPEG2000 compression for HD, cinema-grade video distribution on the LAN for applications when video quality is top priority. Users can control video quality and bandwidth usage with a simple slider control provided in the web-based user interface allowing each installation to be customized for maximum performance.
The NMX-ENC-N2122A is the perfect solution for matrix switching and distribution of HD, cinema-grade quality video over LAN. Common applications include enterprise, house of worship, entertainment, and stadiums.
- Input and Output Scaling – Video scaling at either input or output allows seamless switching from any source, at any resolution, to any display or projector, while preserving video fidelity.
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) – Eliminates requirement for local power supply and speeds installation. Units can still be powered locally from 12VDC allowing for easy rack-mountable, high-density installations.
- Infrared (IR) – Infrared emitter connection allows control of low-cost, IR-only display devices.
- Onboard Control – All N-Series encoders and decoders have on-board, built-in control capability via events that can trigger any number of TCP/UDP commands to other IP controllable devices.
- Unlimited Scalability
- Pass-Through HDMI – HDMI interface allows easy installation with local display such as desktop PC applications.
- Stand Alone or Card – Available as a stand alone device, or card for use with NMX-ACC-N9206.