AMX Network Video Recorder – Network Video Recorder RECORDERThe NMX-NVR-N6123 is a network video recorder (NVR) designed to record hours of high-resolution, HD content over an Ethernet LAN. This rack-mount NVR is compatible with all SVSI video-over-IP products and attaches to the video network at any point. The NMX-NVR-N6123 can record from any SVSI encoder (N2000, N3000, or V-Series) and uses any SVSI decoder in the same series for playback. Each video stream is recorded and played back at its original resolution. The NMX-NVR-N6123’s 2RU form-factor is stackable for a high density of recorded video streams in a small footprint. SVSI’s N-Command is used to control all of the product’s features (including Time-Shift, Dual-Sync, and H.264 Conversions).
Time-Shift mode allows a recording to be delayed from several seconds to several hours to coordinate between different venues. Recordings can be initiated at one location and playback started at a separate location.This feature is supported by the N2000 and N3000 Series only.
Multi-Channel Synchronous Recording
Dual-Sync mode records two separate video streams simultaneously at different resolutions and bit-rate and plays them back synchronously. This feature is supported by the N2000 Series only. Common applications for Dual-Sync mode include:
- During a presentation, the NVR records one video stream from a camera (videoing the presenter) while the second video stream records the content that the presenter is displaying on-screen.
- During a lecture or worship service, the NVR records two camera feeds (focused on the same event, but from different angles) and the cameras’ common audio track.
- The NMX-NVR-N6123 is ideal for educational institutions, houses of worship, or corporate campuses that want to simultaneously distribute live video through a facility and record it for future network transmission or other delivery methods.
- Record -Up to 40-hrs of 1080p video
- Dual-Sync and Time-Shift – Features standard.
- Supported resolutions
- HDTV: up to 1080p
- CG: up to 1600×1200
- Stereo Audio – On each record channel
- Store – To MPEG4 format at original resolution