WD Ultrastar Serv60+8 Hybrid Storage Server – Intel Xeon – 60 x HDD Supported – 780 TB Supported HDD Capacity – 24 x HDD Installed – 336 TB Installed HDD Capacity – 32 x SSD Supported – Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) Controller – 68 x Total Bays – 8 x 2.5″ Bay – 60 x 2.5″/3.5″ Bay – 6 x Total Slot(s) – 10 Gigabit Ethernet – VGA – 4 USB Port(s) – 2 USB 2.0 Port(s) – 2 USB 3.0 Port(s) – Network (RJ-45) – IPMI 2.0 – 4U – Rack-mountable FOUNDATION 336TB NTAA SATA 512E SE
Designed for High Density and Flexibility
The Ultrastar Serv60+8 Hybrid Storage Server has dual high-performance Intel® Xeon® scalable processor-based CPUs to manage the demanding workloads in Software-Defined Storage (SDS) environments. With a choice of CPUs, memory, and drives, it balances performance with cost.
The Ultrastar Serv60+8 hybrid storage server addresses the demanding needs of large enterprise customers, OEMs, cloud service providers, as well as systems integrators that require dense, shared HDD or hybrid storage with compute included.
Designed for Big Data
Up to 780TB raw capacity in a 4U enclosure
Support for up to 32 SSDs within the server for a data acceleration tier
IsoVibe and ArcticFlow for improved reliability, cooling, and TCO
- High-performance Intel Xeon® scalable processor-based server
- Choice of CPUs to match workloads
- Up to 60 (SAS or SATA) HDDs plus up to 8 (SAS or SATA) SSDs
- Hybrid support with up to 24 SSDs (SAS or SATA) in place of HDDs for a data acceleration tier
- Up to 780TB raw capacity in a 4U enclosure; up to 195TB per rack unit.
- Enterprise-grade redundant and hot-swappable PSUs and fans
- 5-year limited warranty