Aruba 6300M 48-port 1GbE and 4-port SFP56 Power-to-Port 2 Fan Trays 1 PSU Bundle – 48 Ports – Manageable – TAA Compliant – 3 Layer Supported – Modular – 75 W Power Consumption – Twisted Pair, Optical Fiber – PoE Ports – 1U High – Rack-mountable – Lifetime Limited Warranty BDL PL-WB
Aruba 6300 Switch Series
The Aruba CX 6300 Switch Series is a modern, flexible and intelligent family of stackable switches ideal for enterprise network access, aggregation, core and data center top of rack (ToR) deployments. Created for game- changing operational efficiency with built-in security and resiliency, the 6300 switches provide the foundation for high-performance networks supporting IoT, mobile and cloud applications.
Built from the ground up with a combination of cutting-edge hardware, software and analytics and automation tools, the stackable 6300 switches are part of the Aruba CX switching portfolio, designed for today’s enterprise campus, branch and data center networks. By combining a modern, fully programmable OS with the Aruba Network Analytics Engine, the 6300 switches provide industry leading monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities for the access layer.
A powerful Aruba Gen7 ASIC architecture delivers performance and robust feature support with flexible programmability for tomorrow’s applications. The Aruba Virtual Stacking Framework (VSF) allows for stacking of up to 10 switches, providing scale and simplified management. This flexible series has built-in wirespeed 1/10/25/50GbE uplinks and supports high density IEEE 802.3bt high power PoE. HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit Ethernet paves the way for high speed access points and IoT devices by delivering fast connectivity and high power PoE using existing cabling. Modular models offer redundancy and PoE customization with hotswappable power supplies and fans. Back-to-front airflow available in switch bundle for hot-cold aisle top-of-rack (TOR) and outof-band-management (OOBM) data center deployments.
Aruba Dynamic Segmentation extends Aruba’s foundational wireless role-based policy capability to Aruba wired switches. What this means is that the same security, user experience and simplified IT management can be enjoyed throughout the network. Regardless of how users and IoT devices connect, consistent policies are enforced across wired and wireless networks, keeping traffic secure and separate.
- Stackable Layer 3 switches with BGP, EVPN, VXLAN, VRF, and OSPF with robust security and QoS.
- High performance 880 Gbps system switching capacity, 660 MPPS of system throughput and up to 200 Gbps stacking bandwidth.
- Series includes full density HPE Smart Rate (1/2.5/5GbE) multi-gigabit and 60W PoE models, SFP+ model and switch bundle with power-to-port airflow for data center 1GbE ToR and OOBM deployments.
- Built-in high speed 10GbE/25GbE/50GbE uplinks with intelligent monitoring and visibility via Aruba Network Analytics Engine.
- Aruba NetEdit support for automation, configuration and verification, and one touch deployment with the Aruba CX Mobile App.
- Aruba Dynamic Segmentation enables enhanced security and simple access for users and IoT.