Mellanox ConnectX-6 VPI 100Gigabit Ethernet Card – PCI Express 4.0 x16 – 2 Port(s) – Optical Fiber – 100GBase-X, 50GBase-X, 40GBase-X, 25GBase-X, 10GBase-X – Standup 100GB/S HDR100 EDR IB & 100GBE
Mellanox MCX653106A-ECAT-SP (Single Pack) ConnectX-6 VPI Adapter Card HDR100 EDR IB and 100GbE Dual-Port QSFP56 PCIe3.0/4.0 x16 Tall Bracket
Mellanox MCX653106A-ECAT-SP (Single Pack MCX653106A-ECAT for distribution.) ConnectX-6 VPI Adapter Card HDR100 EDR IB and 100GbE Dual-Port QSFP56 PCIe3.0/4.0 x16 Tall Bracket.
World’s first 200Gb/s HDR InfiniBand and Ethernet network adapter card, offering industry-leading performance, smart offloads and In-Network Computing, leading to the highest return on investment for High-Performance Computing, Cloud, Web 2.0, Storage and Machine Learning applications.
ConnectX-Virtual Protocol Interconnect (VPI) is a groundbreaking addition to the Mellanox ConnectX series of industry-leading adapter cards. Providing two ports of 200Gb/s for InfiniBand and Ethernet connectivity, sub-600ns latency and 215 million messages per second, ConnectX-6 VPI enables the highest performance and most flexible solution aimed at meeting the continually growing demands of data center applications.
In addition to all the existing innovative features of past versions, ConnectX-6 offers a number of enhancements to further improve performance and scalability.
ConnectX-6 VPI supports HDR, HDR100, EDR, FDR, QDR, DDR and SDR InfiniBand speeds as well as 200, 100, 50, 40, 25, and 10Gb/s Ethernet speeds.
- Industry-leading throughput, low CPU utilization and high message rate
- Highest performance and most intelligent fabric for compute and storage infrastructures
- Cutting-edge performance in virtualized networks including Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Mellanox Host Chaining technology for economical rack design
- Smart interconnect for x86, Power, Arm, GPU and FPGA-based compute and storage platforms
- Flexible programmable pipeline for new network flows
- Cutting-edge performance in virtualized networks, e.g., NFV
- Efficient service chaining enablement
- Increased I/O consolidation efficiencies, reducing data center costs & complexity