Mimo Monitors Vue HD UM-1080C-G 10.1″ LCD Touchscreen Monitor – 16:10 – 10″ Class – Projected CapacitiveMulti-touch Screen – 1280 x 800 – WXGA – 800:1 – 350 Nit – Speakers – USB – 1 Year RESOLUTION 1280X800 NOT BRANDED
Mimo’s Popular 10.1″ Monitor in a New Generation
Mimo Monitors 10.1-inch HD USB Display is now available in a second generation as the Mimo Vue HD. Featuring a beautiful zero bezel design, a viewing angle of almost 180 degrees, an upgraded resolution of 1280×800 and a bright, high contrast, IPS screen, the Vue HD Display Monitor has it all. This 10.1-inch HD USB Display is available in two models to suit the needs of any application: capacitive touch (UM-1080C-G) and display only (UM-1080). This 10.1″ capacitive touch monitor is the right fit for a number of applications in retail, industrial, education, healthcare, hospital, consumer markets, and more.
The Mimo Vue HD Display Monitor is engineered with a sturdy, durable build for corporate and commercial work such as video conferencing, digital signage, or customer-facing interactive use. Whether placed on a table or desktop, the sturdy optional base weighs 1.3 kg (nearly 3 lbs) to ensure a stable touchscreen experience. The Mimo Vue HD is also available for purchase without the base (UM-1080C-G-NB). The display has a VESA75 pattern on the rear side for wall, pole, and other mounted installations. With such versatility, this display is a great solution for a wide variety of applications in a range of industries and markets, including hospitality, education, retail, consumer, and healthcare.
- 10.1″ diagonal, IPS
- 10 point capacitive touch panel
- Screen can also be removed and mounted (VESA 75) or used independently as a tethered tablet
- Utilizes HDMI for video and USB for touch and power. No separate power supply to worry about.Can be powered externally if required.
- Ultra-light, weighs less than 1 pound
- Can be applied as a secondary customer-facing display in retail POS environments, kiosks, gaming, and more.
- As with all our monitors, the Mimo Vue is compatible with Windows 7 & 8, Linux, and Mac OS.
- Mechanical drawings available upon request
Guides and Documents