Opengear OM2248-10G-L Infrastructure Management Equipment – Remote Management GBL LTE PYTHON DOCKER SECBOOT EUPWROpengear OM appliances are NetOps Console Servers – Network Management appliances that combine the capabilities of a SmartOOB™ Console Server with the flexibility of NetOps Automation.
The OM2200 appliance, managed through our Lighthouse software, is configured for data centers and high density locations. Integrated into Opengear’s Network Resilience Platform, it provides a separate, secure management plane which supports advanced automation applications.
- 16, 32, 48 Serial port and 24 Serial/24 Ethernet mixed port models
- Separate platforms optimized for 1GbE and 10 GbE networks
- Global LTE interface (non-cellular optional)
- x86 platform; embedded physical security
- Python runtime, Docker container support