Opengear OM1200 Operations Manager – 3.91 GB – DRAM – Twisted Pair, Optical Fiber – 2 Total Expansion Slot(s) – 6 x Network (RJ-45) – 4 x USB – 4 x Serial Port – 10/100/1000Base-T, 1000Base-X – Gigabit Ethernet – Rack-mountable, Desktop 1GBE SFP X86 4GLTE PYTHON DOCKEROpengear OM appliances are NetOps Console Servers – Network Management appliances that combine the capabilities of a SmartOOB™ Console Server with the flexibility of NetOps Automation.
The compact OM1200 appliance is designed specifically for secure edge deployments, used in combination with Lighthouse Management Software. As a key component of Opengear’s Network Resilience Platform, it provides the Presence & Proximity at every location that supports emerging requirements in Network Management and Automation.
- Half-width, shallow depth, 1RU form factor
- Cost-effective 4 or 8 Serial port-only models
- Mixed-port models: 4 or 8 Serial, 4 or 8 Ethernet
- Global LTE interface (non-cellular optional)
- x86 platform; embedded physical security
- Python runtime, Docker container support