Pelco VideoXpert Network Surveillance Server – 48 TB HDD – Network Surveillance Server CAPACITY PWR-USProduct Features
- Recording throughput up to 350 Mbps (100 Streams) meets demanding performance requirem ents for write-intensive applications
- Hardware designed to eliminate singl e points of failure, including RAID 6 Storage for optimum reliability
- Includes support for 3rd party cameras without a translation interface
- ONVIF compliant: Supports ONVIF S compliant cameras and devices
- Multicast recording support allows for recording of multicast data streams for restricted bandwidth scenarios
- Failover and redundant recordi ng maximizes system uptime for mission-critical applications
- Serves up to 32 simultaneous pl ayback streams independently of recording throughput
- Includes support for audio recording and playback for Pelco cameras
- Includes VideoXpert Stor age software with 3-year upgrade plan and full platform support
- Does not require per-channel licensing
- Performance Levels Maintained during RAID Error Conditions
VideoXpert ™ Storage (VXS) is a RAID 6, high-availability recording platform that captures, stores, and serves recorded video for your VideoXpert system. As a high-density platform, VideoXpert Storage has double the capacity of any recorder previously available to VideoXpert.
The VideoXpert Storage hardware platform is designed to maximize uptime and ensure that you never lose access to your mission-critical video data. Its RAID 6 storage configuration provides double parity protection of recorded data; the hard drive bay is cooled through the use of high capacity, redundant fans to ensure that the drives are kept at an optimum operating temperature; and its fully redundant power supplies guard against power supply failures.
The platform’s operating system is contained on an SSD, freeing more space for video and ensuring high reliability as well as maximizing performance and throughput. Hard drives belonging to the RAID array are front-loading and hot-swappable, making it easy to remove and replace failed driv es. VideoXpert Storage servers also maintain performance levels in both normal and RAID error conditions, preventing dips in performance and ensuring that users can always obtain the video they need through VideoXpert.
VideoXpert Storage hardware includes the Storage software, complete with a 3-year upgrade plan and Pelco support. The hardware platform does not require per-channel licensing; there are no recurring costs associat ed with recording cameras.
The Storage platform maximizes support for recording groups within VideoXpert. It allows you to configure pre- and post-event recording periods within VideoXpert, so that you capture the appropriate amount of video for any event. You can also configure “bump-on- alarm” recording schedules. You can set VideoXpert Storage to operate using unicast or multicast streams, making Storage easily adaptable to your surveillance network. VideoXpert Storage also supports failover and redundant recording schemes, ensuring your video remains available even if a single Storage server in the cluster fails.
The VideoXpert Storage platform natively supports third-party IP cameras as well as Optera cameras, so you can bring your 3rd party cameras into VideoXpert without expensive translation interfaces. Using VideoXpert Storage, your third-party cameras appear and operate within VideoXpert just as native Pelco cameras.
Guides and Documents