Perle IDS-105GPP-S2ST40 – with Power Over Ethernet – 6 Ports – 10/100/1000Base-T, 1000Base-EX – 2 Layer Supported – Twisted Pair, Optical Fiber – Rail-mountable, Wall Mountable, Panel-mountable – 5 Year Limited Warranty 4POE 1PORT ST SM 40KM SW
The IDS-105GPP is a 5 to 7 port Industrial Gigabit Ethernet switch providing advanced performance enabling real-time deterministic network operation. It requires no configuration and will operate instantly as soon as you power it up.
IDS-105G are rugged fan-less switches that are hardened to provide superior reliability in 0 to 60°C, or harsh extended operating temperatures from -40 to 75°C. They come in a variety of models with 5 copper ports, 5 copper ports plus 1 fiber port or 5 copper ports plus 2 fiber ports.
Perle has been designing industrial hardware for serial ModBus and Profinet to Ethernet conversion environments for over 35 years and have used this expertise to design the toughest Ethernet switches on the market. Don’t trust your critical communications to commercial switch products. Perle Industrial Ethernet switches give you proven assurance that your system will keep running for years to come.
- 5 port 10/100/1000Base-T ( RJ45 )
- 5 port 10/100/1000Base-T ( RJ45 ) with 1 or 2 Gigabit fiber ports (SC/ST/SFP)
- 4 PoE/PoE+ PSE capable ports, fully compliant to IEEE 802.3af/at
- Hazardous Location and Industrial Control Equipment Certification
- Corrosion resistant IP30 aluminum case
- Redundant dual power input 24/48 VDC
- Overload current and reverse polarity protection
- Industrial operating temperature support up to -40 to 75C