Perle IDS-509F3PP6-T2MD2-SD40-XT – Industrial Managed Power Over Ethernet Switch – 6 Ports – Manageable – Gigabit Ethernet – 10/100/1000Base-T – 2 Layer Supported – Twisted Pair, Optical Fiber – DIN Rail Mountable, Wall Mountable, Panel-mountable, Rack-mountable – 5 Year Limited Warranty 6POE ST 2XFE MM2K 1X SM40K XTMP
The IDS-509FPP is a 9 port Managed PoE+ Switch that can operate in industrial environments providing advanced performance and enabling real-time deterministic network operation. These PoE Switches are classified as Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE). While using standard UTP cables that carry Ethernet data, the IDS-509FPP has 6 ports that also provide up to 30 watts of power to Powered Devices (PDs) such as wireless access points, Voice over IP phones and IP cameras.
Choose any combination of 10/100/1000-Base-T Ethernet copper ports and 100Base-X fiber ports to meet the needs of your environment.
- 7 copper, 2 fixed SC/ST fiber ports
- 6 copper, 3 fixed SC/ST fiber ports
Utilizing fiber is critical in environments, like industrial plants, where high levels of electromagnetic interference ( EMI ) is a common phenomenon. This interference can cause data corruption over copper-based Ethernet links. However, data transmitted over fiber optic cable is completely immune to this type of noise ensuring optimal data transmission across the plant floor.
Perle Industrial-grade Ethernet Switches are designed to stand up to extreme temperatures, surges, vibrations, and shocks found in industrial automation, government, military, oil and gas, mining and outdoor applications.
With over 78 models, the Perle IDS-509FPP offers a choice of connectors, fiber types, temperature support and operating distances.
The simple Plug and Play installation available in Perle’s Fast Setup feature gets your Ethernet devices networked immediately. CCNA ( Cisco Certified Network Associate ) and CCNP ( Cisco Certified Network Professional ) trained engineers will appreciate the familiar Command Line Interface ( CLI ) via in-band Telnet or the out-band serial console port.
The PRO feature set in the IDS-305F is ideal for enterprise-grade level environments where additional extensive security and network integration functionality is required.
- AAA ( Authentication, Authorization, Accounting )security protocols: RADIUS and TACACS+
- Secure management sessions via SSH, SNMPv3, Telnet and HTTPS
- Management Access Lists (ACL) by IP address and IP Port number
- Password Strength Checking
- IEEE 802.1x Authentication and Port Security for protection of user access ports
- Optimize the performance and intelligence of the network with Advanced Protocols: LLDP, GVRP, Voice VLANs, MSTP, GMRP, IPv4 IGMP Snooping and IPv6 MLD Snooping
An IPv6 address can be used to manage the IDS-205G which also supports a comprehensive set of management functions, such as P-Ring, management VLAN, QoS, RMON, N:1 port mirroring and local alert log.
All IDS-509FPP models, are rugged fan-less switches that are hardened to provide superior reliability in -10 to 60°C. In addition, every component on every industrial (XT) model has been designed and tested to handle operating temperatures between -40 and 75C.
All Perle Industrial Ethernet Switches only use high-end components from the leading chip manufacturers to ensure the highest level of durability and reliability. In addition, all units have a corrosion resistance aluminum case and dual redundant power input with reverse polarity and overload protection.
For over 35 years Perle has been designing industrial hardware. This expertise was used to design the toughest Ethernet switches on the market that will keep your system running for years to come.
- 10/100/1000Base-T ( RJ45 ) ports for Gigabit and Fast Ethernet devices
- 100Base-X SC/ST fiber ports
- PRO feature set including advanced switching, encryption and IEEE 1588 PTP
- PoE/PoE+ PSE capable ports, fully compliant to IEEE 802.3af/at
- IP Manageability, VLAN and resiliency management
- Digital inputs for generation of alerts
- Compact, corrosion resistant case attaches to a standard DIN Rail
- Redundant dual power input 48 VDC
- Out-of-band management via RJ45 or USB serial ports
- Programmable Controller safety and Hazardous Location Certification