Plugable Thunderbolt 3 Dock, Enables Extra Displays, Wired Network, Audio, and More USB Ports – Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 Macs and PCs (4K DisplayPort or HDMI Display, No Host Charging) TBT3 DOCKING STATION
Plugable Thunderbolt 3 Single Display Non-Charging Dock for Apple and Dell Thunderbolt 3 Systems
Plugable’s TBT3-UD1-83 Thunderbolt 3 Single Display Docking Station offers high-performance expansion of your Thunderbolt 3-enabled Mac or compatible Windows Thunderbolt 3 system. Connect a single display up to 4K 60Hz (4096×2160 @ 60Hz) via the integrated DisplayPort++ port. Thunderbolt 3’s massive 40Gbps bandwidth enables you to run your high resolution display connected through the dock at the full native performance of your system’s graphics processor while also enabling access to your wired network and existing USB peripherals.
Supports connection to wired Gigabit Ethernet networks using the integrated Intel i210 Gigabit network adapter. Provides 3.5mm analog audio input and output jacks for connecting stereo headphones and a microphone. Provides two extra USB 3.0 (5Gbps) ports and one USB-C (5Gbps) port for device connectivity (Front USB-C port does not support Thunderbolt devices or VESA DisplayPort Alternate Mode video output)
Compatible with Apple Thunderbolt 3 systems and certain Windows systems which have Thunderbolt 3. Some Windows Thunderbolt 3 systems may work, but not support all of the functionality offered by this dock.
Dock does not charge the host system; you will still need to connect the power adapter from your system manufacturer.
Ability to add a second display depends on design decisions made by your system manufacturer and requires additional hardware, sold separately.
Docking station will not function if attached to a non-Thunderbolt 3 capable USB-C port.
- FEATURES- Enables an additional 4K display, Gigabit Ethernet, audio input and output, and USB expansion with 1x Thunderbolt 3 USB-C (10Gbps) port, 1x USB-C (5Gbps) and 2x USB 3.0 (5Gbps) ports
- VIDEO CAPABILITIES-Provides DisplayPort (DP++) output for DisplayPort monitors. Passive DisplayPort to HDMI adapter included to convert from DisplayPort to HDMI. HDMI adapter supports up to 4K 30Hz
- POWER-Dock does not charge the host laptop. The laptop’s original power adapter must be connected to the laptop in order to charge while docked
- NOTES-Some 4K DisplayPort displays are incompatible, and not all Thunderbolt 3 systems will support this docking station. See important additional compatibility details below
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY-We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support