Premiertek CAT5E FTP 1000FT – 1000 ft Category 5e Network Cable for Network Device, Patch Panel – Bare Wire – Bare Wire – 1 Gbit/s – Shielding – 24 AWG – Black – 1 24AWG DOUBLE JACKET CABLE BLACK
Premiertek Direct Burial CAT5e FTP is used for applications that require the cable to be outdoors or directly in ground with or without the use of a conduit. Direct Burial CAT5e is made with a polyethylene (PE) jacket GEL infused to protect the cable from water, and extreme temperatures. Four color-striped pairs make it easy to install and reduces alien crosstalk. This cable can be measured and cut to exact distances, then terminated to a connector, jack, or patch panel. This CAT5e cable is certified and fluke tested for gigabit Ethernet and 450Mhz.
- U/V Resistant and Water Proof HDPE Insulated LDPE Jacket
- Thick Polyethylene (PE) Protective Jacket for Indoor/Outdoor use
- Color: Black
- Cat5E Certified Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 mbps (1000Base-T Gigabit).
- 1000-foot of uncapped, foil shielded Twisted Ethernet cable (F/UTP)
- Copper Clad Aluminum/Copper Clad Alloy (CCA) construction
- Four pairs conductors
- Filler: PE cross
- Drain wire: Yes
- Rip cord: Yes