Premiertek PLENUM CMP CAT6 1000FT Copper Whie – 1000 ft Category 6 Network Cable for Network Device – Bare Wire – Bare Wire – 10 Gbit/s – 23 AWG – White – 1 PLENUM CMP CABL SOLID COPPER UTPPremiertek 100% Pure Copper Cat6 Plenum CMP, UTP (Un-Shielded Twisted Pair) Ethernet cable Supporting frequencies of up to 550MHz and the 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T, and 10GBASE-T standards, it can handle up to 10Gbps in terms of throughput. Suitable for installation in building plenum spaces (the area through which environmental air is transported). CAT6 Plenum cable mostly found inside walls, below a raised floor or above a suspended ceiling. By using plenum-rated cable the levels of toxicity in the smoke would be lower because of its CMP jacket that is flame-retardant and does not catch fire. 23AWG 100% pure copper conductors insulated with HDPE to stop external attacks. Cat6 cable is perfect for local area networking and its specifications provide significantly lower interference or near end cross-talk in the transmission. 4 pairs insulation colors (white/green, white/orange, white/brown, white/blue) with spline put together to form a core and ripcord full length of cable to make it easy to tear the cable. It is compliant with EIA/TIA standards. Premiertek Plenum rated cat6 Ethernet cable is best for smooth and easy installation.
- Color: White
- Conductors: Pure Copper
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen Plenum Rated Jacket
- Cable designed to be installed in air handling spaces.
- Cat6 Certified Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 mbps (1000Base-T Gigabit).
- 1000-foot of uncapped, unshielded twisted pair Ethernet cable
- Conveniently packaged in a cardboard box with side outlet
- Four pairs
- UTP Unshielded Twisted Pair
- Cat6 Conductor 23AWG / 0.57mm