SmartAVI DVI/Audio/RS-232 CAT6 STP Receiver – 1 Output Device – 250 ft Range – 2 x Network (RJ-45) – 1 x DVI Out – 1920 x 1200 – Twisted Pair – Category 6 – Rack-mountable RECEIVER
SmartAVI’s DVX-PRO not only extends 1080p (1920×1080 resolution) HD DVI-D video signals up to 250 feet, but RS-232 functions as well. DVI-D and RS-232 Extension Solution Capable of 1080p Full HD video signal extension up to 250 feet, the DVX-Pro is a powerful solution for DVI-D extension. As an added bonus, the DVX-Pro also features RS-232 functionality, perfect for sending commands to devices remotely. These RS-232 control signals lets users switch channels or adjust audio from a convenient and comfortable distance. Affordable CAT5 DesignThe DVX-Pro uses highly affordable and popular CAT5 cabling to extend DVI-D signals without putting pressure on users’ wallets. Great for use in restaurants, airports, retail stores, and more, the DVX-Pro pairs well with SmartAVI signage and video wall solutions in applications ranging from promotions to decorative digital displays.
- Top Image Quality at all Resolutions.
- Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz)on all distances up to the maximum distance.
- User selectable: DCC-Information used from the remotely located Monitor, from the locally located Monitor or from an internal DDC Table.
- Basic device to remotely locate Touch Screen and Sound.
- Full duplex RS232 up to 150kbps.
- Maximum Screen Resolution on all distances: 250 ft w/ STP Cat5e.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Compatible with all major Touch Screen and Tablet.
- Rack Mount options 19
- Kiosks: The maintenance of kiosks can be greatly reduced through the ability to support stations in single PC closet.
- Savings Savings: Saves on equipment costs, physical space and utilities expense.
- Productivity: Increases productivity by facilitating testing and performance evaluation of software and equipment, on multiple servers, from a single keyboard mouse and monitor station.
- Multimedia: Can be used in multimedia presentations, where the information is broadcasted to various KVM.
- Additionaly: Provides remote access of the PC with DVI-D, keyboard, mouse and sound.