Sonnet Thunderbolt 3 Upgrade Card for Echo Express SE II – PCI Express – Plug-in Card – 2 Thunderbolt Port(s) – Mac, PC FOR ECHO EXPRESS SE II
Step Up to 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3
Sonnet designed Echo Express Thunderbolt 2-to-PCIe card expansion systems (and select Thunderbolt 2 adapters) to be easily upgraded to 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3. Simply replace the existing Thunderbolt interface board with the upgrade board, and then your chassis will instantly support higher performance, and connect to your Thunderbolt 3-equipped computer(2) without needing an adapter.
Increased Bandwidth, Better Performance
With a Thunderbolt 3 interface card installed, your upgraded Echo Express Thunderbolt 2 system gains from 30% to 100% more bandwidth over the original system (see performance Tab for details). Installed in an upgraded system, PCIe cards with high bandwidth requirements, such as 16Gb Fibre Channel and 4K Video I/O cards supporting high frame rates, will be able to perform even better than before.
- Easy to Install 40Gpbs Thunderbolt 3:
- Upgrade Card-Replaces existing 20Gbps Thunderbolt interface board in your Thunderbolt 2-to-PCIe card expansion system(1)
- Improved Performance with High-Bandwidth:
- PCIe Cards-Your upgraded expansion system will provide from 30% to 100% more bandwidth for installed PCIe cards
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) Ports:-One port reserved for connection to the computer; second port supports daisy-chaining of up to five additional Thunderbolt(4) devices, attaching a single USB peripheral device(5), or connecting up to two 4K displays or one 5K display(6)
- ThunderLok 3-Compatible:-Thunderbolt connector retainer clip secures cable from accidental disconnections