StarTech.com HPE JD092B Compatible SFP+ Module – 10GBASE SR SFP+ – 10GbE Gigabit Ethernet Multimode Fiber Optic MMF Transceiver – 300m DDM – HPE JD092B Compatible SFP+ – 10GBASE-SR 10 Gbps – 10 GbE Gigabit Ethernet Module – 1310nm Multi-Mode Fiber (MMF) Transceiver – Up to 984 ft (300 m) – LC Connector & DDM – Hot-Swappable & MSA Compliant – Lifetime Warranty – HPE A5830AF | 12504 | 5120 HP JD092B COMPATIBLE MM 300M/984The JD092B-ST is a HP JD093B compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with HP brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 10GBase-LRM compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 200 m (656 ft). Technical Specifications:
- Wavelength: 1310nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Type: Multi Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 200 m (656 ft)
- MTBF: 145,858,878 hours
- Power Consumption: < 1.3W
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This SFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- 100% HPE JD092B COMPATIBLE: Works with HPE switches like 5120, 5500, 5810, 5900AF, and others
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 10GBASE-SR | 10Gbps | Multi Mode (MMF) | LC Connector | 850nm | Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) | Distances up to 300m (984ft)
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in HPE routers and switches; DDM support reports the transceiver’s status to most SNMP network management tools
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Backed by a lifetime warranty on the life of the module itself – not the life of your switch. Our modules won’t void your OEM warranty and supported by our Tech Advisors 5/24
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Also works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules