StarTech.com MSA Uncoded SFP+ Transceiver Module – 10GBASE-BX – 10 GbE Gigabit Ethernet BiDi Fiber (SMF) – MSA Uncoded Transceiver – 10GBASE-BX WDM SFP+ (10 Gbps) – 10 Gigabit BiDi Module – 1270nmTx/1330nmRx Single Mode (SMF) – 10km (6.2mi) – LC Connector & DDM – Hot-Swappable / MSA Compliant – Lifetime Warranty UPSTREAM 10G SFP+ SM 10KM
The SFP10GBBXUST is an MSA compliant upstream fiber SFP transceiver which pairs with StarTech.com’s SFP10GBBXDST. They are designed, programmed and tested to work with 10GBASE-BX compatible MSA switches and routers. The SFP+ transceiver module supports a maximum distance of up to 10 km (6.2 mi) and delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over fiber cabling.
- Wavelength: 1270nmTx/1330nmRx
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Type: Single Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 10 km (6.2 mi)
- Power Consumption: Less than 1 Watt
- DDM: Yes
This SFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP Cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- MSA UNCODED SFP+ TRANSCEIVER: 10 Gigabit Ethernet BiDi Fiber Single Strand SFP+ designed, programmed and tested to work with compatible MSA Compliant switches and routers to deliver dependable 10GbE connectivity
- INCREASE BANDWIDTH ON EXISTING INFRASTRUCTURE: This 10 Gigabit Ethernet bi-directional WDM SFP+ transceiver module sends and receives over a single strand of fiber optic cable instead of two.
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 10GBASE-BX | 10Gbps | 10G Bi-Directional Upstream | Single Mode (SMF) | LC Connector | 1270nmTx/1330nmRx | Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) | Distances up to 10km (6.2mi).
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Backed by a lifetime warranty on the life of the module itself and not the life of your switch. Our modules won’t void your OEM warranty and supported by our Tech Advisors 5/24.
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules