StarTech.com MSA Uncoded SFP+ Module – 10GBASE-SR – 10GE Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ 10GbE Multi Mode Fiber (MMF) Optic Transceiver – 300m DDM – MSA Uncoded SFP+ – 10GBASE-SR 10Gbps – 10GbE Module – 10GE Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ 850nm Multi Mode (MMF) Transceiver – 300m (984ft) – LC Connector DDM – Hot-Swappable & MSA Compliant – Lifetime Warranty 10G SFP+ MM LC 300M 984.2FT
The SFP10GBSRST is an MSA compliant fiber SFP transceiver that’s designed, programmed and tested to work with 10GBASE-SR compatible MSA switches and routers. The SFP+ transceiver module supports a maximum distance of up to 300 m (984 ft) and delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over fiber cabling.
- Wavelength: 850 nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Type: Multi Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 300 m (984 ft)
- Power Consumption: Less than 1.6 Watts
- DDM: Yes
This SFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP Cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- 100% MSA UNCODED SFP+ TRANSCEIVER: Designed, programmed and tested to work with compatible MSA Compliant switches and routers to deliver dependable 10GbE connectivity
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 10GBASE-SR | 10Gbps | Multi Mode (MMF) | LC Connector | 850nm | Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) | Distances up to 300m (984ft)
- TESTED FOR COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in MSA Compliant routers and switches; DDM support reports the transceiver’s status to most SNMP network management tools.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Backed by a lifetime warranty on the life of the module itself and not the life of your switch; our modules won’t void your OEM warranty and supported by our Tech Advisors 5/24
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules