StarTech.com Cisco QSFP-4SFP10G-CU5M Compatible 5m 1x QSFP+ to 4x SFP+ Direct Attach Breakout Cable – 40GbE – QSFP+ Copper DAC 40Gbps Low Power Passive Twinax – Cisco QSFP-4SFP10G-CU5M Compatible 5m direct attached breakout cable – 40Gbps Passive Twinax Copper Low Power 1x QSFP+ to 4x SFP+ Pluggable Connector – 40GbE Transceiver Module DAC – Hot-Swappable MSA Lifetime Warranty – Cisco Firepower, C9300, C3850 CISCO COMPATIBLE QSFP+ TO 4 SFP+
The QSFP4SFP10C5 is a Cisco QSFP-4SFP10G-CU5M compatible QSFP+ direct-attach breakout cable. It is designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand compatible servers or routers and complies with MSA industry standards. Connecting a single QSFP+ port to four 10G SFP+ ports, this passive copper breakout cable is fully hot-pluggable which makes upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
Designed for short-length and high-speed interconnects, this low-power, low-latency copper QSFP+ cable is also a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies. It supports short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack and across-rack network switch or server connections, for up to four 10G SFP+ devices.
StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com QSFP & QSFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP Cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- 100% CISCO QSFP-4SFP10G-CU5M COMPATIBLE QSFP+ BREAKOUT DAC: Works with Cisco switches like Firepower, C9300, C3850, C9300, C9500 and others
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 5m (16.4ft) | 40Gbps | Passive Twinax (Copper) | 2x QSFP+ Pluggable Connector | 100 Ohm Impedance | 30 AWG Wire Gauge | PVC Cable Jacket | Hot swappable | MSA Compliant
- DESIGNED FOR SERVER ROOMS: This DAC is a cost-effective copper alternative to fiber cable inside & between racks; factory termination means high performance & reliability with less maintenance.
- OUTSTANDING SUPPORT: Backed by StarTech.com for the life of the cable itself, not your equipment; our cables won’t void your OEM support and with access to our Tech Advisors 5/24
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Low power 40GbE DAC also works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules and transceivers
Guides and Documents