StarTech.com StarTech.com 5m 40G QSFP+ to QSFP+ Direct Attach Cable for Cisco QSFP-H40G-CU5M – 40GbE Copper DAC 40 Gbps Passive Twinax – 100% Cisco QSFP-H40G-CU5M Compatible 5m 40G direct attach cable – 40 Gbps Passive Twinax Copper Low Power 2x QSFP+ Pluggable Connector – 10GbE Transceiver Module DAC for C9300 | C9200 | C9400 – Hot-Swappable MSA Compliant Lifetime Warranty CABLE CISCO COMPATIBLE 40G
The QSFPH40GCU5M is a Cisco QSFP-H40G-CU5M compatible direct-attach copper QSFP+ cable that’s designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand compatible switches and routers and complies with MSA industry standards.
This passive Twinax copper cable supports 40 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through QSFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. This copper QSFP+ cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
Designed for high-speed performance, this low-power, low-latency QSFP+ cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack network switch or server connections.
StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- 100% CISCO QSFP-H40G-CU5M COMPATIBLE: Works with Cisco switches like C9300, C9200, C9400, C9500, C9600 and others
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 5m (16.4ft) | 40 Gbps | Passive Twinax (Copper) | 2x QSFP+ Pluggable Connector | 100 Ohm Impedance | 30 AWG Wire Gauge | PVC Cable Jacket | Hot swappable | MSA Compliant
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in Cisco routers and switches
- OUTSTANDING SUPPORT: Backed by StarTech.com for the life of the cable itself, not your equipment; our cables won’t void your OEM support and with access to our Tech Advisors 5/24.
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Low power 40GbE DAC also works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules and transceivers