StarTech.com 1 Port RS232 Serial to IP Ethernet Converter / Device Server – Aluminum – Connect to, configure and remotely manage an RS-232 serial device over an IP network – Aluminum Enclosure RS232 Serial Device Server – Serial over IP – Serial to IP Converter – RS232 to Ethernet Adapter – 460Kbps – Wall or DIN-Rail mountable DEVICE SERVER ADAPTER
This 1-port serial device server is an effective serial-over-IP solution that lets you connect to, configure, and remotely manage an RS232 serial device over a LAN (Local Area Network).
For more control options, the device server is compatible with the free, StarTech.com Serial Device Application Software(NETRSAPP). When coupled with the NETRS2321P, this handy application for iOS, Android, and Chrome Browser lets you build a custom serial control interface that’s tailored to your specific application.
Access your serial devices remotely
The versatiledevice server is designed to function seamlessly with your integrated serial ports, while offering baud rates faster than many other device servers (up to 460.8Kbps).The device server providesthe tools you need to communicate with remote RS-232 devices as if they were directly connected.
Flexible setup and operation
It offers versatile browser-based or Virtual COMport software configuration forcustomizingthe device to suit your application. Plus, the software communicates directly with the device server, so it can be used in Virtual Machine (VM) environments if you have multiple VMs sharing the same set of hardware.
The device server also offers remote Telnet configuration and support for IP, HTTP, ICMP, DHCP, ARP, TCP and UDP protocols.
Aluminum housing provides durability you can count on
With a sturdy aluminum housing and DIN rail or surface mounting brackets, the serial device server provides a durable remote serial interface for industrial automation, security, Point of Sale and many other applications.
Download the application software and manage your serial devices with ease
Download the StarTech.com serial control software from the Apple App Store, the Google Play™ Store, or the Chrome Web Store.
The NETRS2321P is backedby a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Rugged aluminum housing delivers reliable performance
- Fast, 460.8Kbps baud rate
- Mounts to a surface or on a DIN rail, with a built-in mounting bracket and included DIN rail clips
- Compatible with the free, StarTech.com Serial Device Application Software for iOS, Android, and Chrome Browser (NETRSAPP)
- Supports Telnet, for OS independent communication, perfect for Windows, Mac, and Linux® users
- Configurable using the software utility (Windows only), or web browser
- Supports DHCP, HTTP, ICMP, ARP, IP, UDP, TCP
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 and IEEE 802.3u standards