StarTech.com StarTech.com MSA Uncoded Compatible 1m QSFP+ to 4x SFP+ Direct Attach Breakout Cable – 40GbE – QSFP+ to 4x SFP+ Copper DAC 40 Gbps Low Power – 100% MSA uncoded compatible 1m direct attached cable – 40 Gbps Passive Twinax Copper Low Power 1x QSFP+ to 4x SFP+ Pluggable Connector – 40GbE Transceiver Module DAC for MSA Uncoded switches – Hot-Swappable MSA Compliant Lifetime Warranty COMPLIANT QSFP+ TO 4 SFP+
The QSFP4SFPPC1M is an MSA Compliant QSFP+ direct-attach Twinax breakout cable. It is designed, programmed and tested to bridge 40G network equipment with 10G compatible servers or routers. This passive Twin axial cable connects a single QSFP+ port to four 10G SFP+ ports and is fully hot-pluggable making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
At 1 meters long and designed for short-length, high-speed interconnects, this low-power, low-latency copper QSFP+ cable also uses a cost-effective cabling alternative to fiber-optic assemblies. It supports short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack and across-rack network switch or server connections, for up to four 10G SFP+ devices.
StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com QSFP & QSFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP Cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- MSA UNCODED QSFP+ CABLE (DAC): 40Gb direct attach cable works with MSA compliant switches the accept uncoded transceivers and modules
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 1m (3.3ft) | 40 Gbps | Passive Twinax (Copper) | 1x QSFP+ to 4x SFP+ Pluggable Connector | 100 Ohm Impedance | 30 AWG Wire Gauge | PVC Cable Jacket | Hot swappable | MSA Compliant
- DESIGNED FOR SERVER ROOMS: This DAC is a cost-effective copper alternative to fiber cable inside & between racks; factory termination means high performance & reliability with less maintenance.
- OUTSTANDING SUPPORT: Backed by StarTech.com for the life of the cable itself, not your equipment; our cables won’t void your OEM support and with access to our Tech Advisors 5/24.
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Low power 40GbE DAC also works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules and transceivers
Guides and Documents