StarTech.com StarTech.com 10m 40G QSFP+ to QSFP+ Direct Attach Cable for Cisco QSFP-H40G-ACU10M – 40GbE Copper DAC 40Gbps Passive Twinax – 100% Cisco QSFP-H40G-ACU10M Compatible 10m 40G direct attach cable – 40 Gbps Active Twinax Copper Low Power 2x QSFP+ Pluggable Connector – 10GbE Transceiver Module DAC for Firepower | ASR1000 | ASR9000 – Hot-Swappable MSA Compliant Lifetime Warranty CISCO COMPATIBLE 40G QSFP+
This 40G QSFP+ cable delivers what you need most in your network connections: reliable performance. It’s built to MSA specifications and fully tested to ensure seamless compatibility.
The active twinaxial cable is a fully hot-pluggable solution, supporting 40 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through QSFP+ (Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable) ports.
Designed for high-speed interconnects, this cable is intended for medium-distance applications such as across rack network switch or server connections.
Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty, the QSFPH40GAC10 is a reliable replacement cable for the Cisco® QSFP-H40G-ACU10M.
- 100% CISCO QSFP-H40G-ACU10M COMPATIBLE: Works with Cisco switches like Firepower, ASR1000, ASR9000, C9300, C3650 and others
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 10m (32.8ft) | 40 Gbps | Active Twinax (Copper) | 2x QSFP+ Pluggable Connector | 100 Ohm Impedance | 24 AWG Wire Gauge | PVC Cable Jacket | Hot swappable | MSA Compliant
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in Cisco routers and switches
- OUTSTANDING SUPPORT: Backed by StarTech.com for the life of the cable itself, not your equipment; our cables won’t void your OEM support and with access to our Tech Advisors 5/24.
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Low power 40GbE DAC also works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules and transceivers