StarTech.com StarTech.com 10m 10G SFP+ to SFP+ Direct Attach Cable for Cisco SFP-H10GB-ACU10M 10GbE SFP+ Copper DAC 10 Gbps Active Twinax – 100% Cisco SFP-H10GB-ACU10M Compatible 10m 10G direct attach cable – 10Gbps Active Twinax Copper Low Power 2x SFP+ Pluggable Connector – 10GbE Mini GBIC/Transceiver DAC for Firepower | ASR9000 | ASR1000 – Hot-Swappable MSA Compliant Lifetime Warranty CISCO COMPATIBLE 10G SFP+
The SFPH10GACU10 is a Cisco SFP-H10GB-ACU10M compatible direct-attach copper SFP+ cable that’s designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand compatible switches and routers and complies with MSA industry standards.
This Active Twinax copper cable supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through SFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. This copper SFP+ cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
Designed for high-speed performance, this low-power, low-latency SFP+ cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack network switch or server connections.
StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- 100% CISCO SFP-H10GB-ACU10M COMPATIBLE: Works with Cisco switches like Firepower, ASR9000, ASR1000, C9300, C3850 and others
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 10m (32.8ft) | 10 Gbps | Active Twinax (Copper) | 2x SFP+ Pluggable Connector | 100 Ohm Impedance | 30 AWG Wire Gauge | PVC Cable Jacket | Hot swappable | MSA Compliant
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in Cisco routers and switches
- OUTSTANDING SUPPORT: Backed by StarTech.com for the life of the cable itself, not your equipment; our cables won’t void your OEM support and with access to our Tech Advisors 5/24.
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Low power 10GbE DAC also works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules and transceivers