StarTech.com Cisco QSFP-40G-LR4-S Comp. QSFP+ Module – 40GBASE-LR4 – 40GE Gigabit Ethernet 40GbE Single Mode Fiber SMF Optic Transceiver – Cisco QSFP-40G-LR4-S Compatible QSFP+ – 40GBASE-LR4 40 Gbps – 40GbE Module – 40GE Gigabit Ethernet QSFP+ 1270nm to 1330nm – Single Mode (SMF) Transceiver – 10km (6.2mi) – LC Connector DDM – Hot-Swappable & MSA Compliant – Lifetime Warranty CISCO QSFP-40G-LR4S COMPATIBLE
The QSFP40GLR4S is a Cisco QSFP-40G-LR4-S compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco™ brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 40 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 40GBASE-LR4 compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 10 km (6.2 mi).
- Wavelength: 1270nm to 1330nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 40 Gbps
- Type: Single Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 10 km (6.2 mi)
- MTBF: 1,489,426 hours
- Power Consumption: Less than 2.5 Watts
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This QSFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- 100% CISCO QSFP-40G-LR4-S COMPATIBLE: Works with Cisco switches like Firepower, ASR1000, ASR9000, C9300, C3850 and others
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 40GBASE-LR4 | 40 Gbps | Single Mode (SMF) | LC Connector | 1270nm to 1330nm | Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) | Distances up to 10km (6.2mi)
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in Cisco routers and switches; DDM support reports the transceiver’s status to most SNMP network management tools
- OUTSTANDING SUPPORT: Backed by StarTech.com for the life of the module itself, not your equipment; our modules won’t void your OEM support and with access to our Tech Advisors 5/24
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Also works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules