StarTech.com MSA Uncoded QSFP+ Module – 40GBASE-SR4 – 40GE Gigabit Ethernet QSFP+ 40GbE Multi Mode Fiber (MMF) Optic Transceiver 100m DDM – MSA Uncoded QSFP+ – 40GBASE-SR4 40Gbps – 40GbE Module – 40GE Gigabit Ethernet QSFP+ 850nm Multi Mode (MMF) Transceiver – 100m (328ft) – MPO Connector DDM – Hot-Swappable & MSA Compliant – Lifetime Warranty 40G QSFP+ MODULE MPO MM 150MThe QSFP40SR4ST is an MSA compliant fiber QSFP+ transceiver that’s designed, programmed and tested to work with 40GBASE-SR4 compatible MSA switches and routers. The QSFP+ transceiver module supports a maximum distance of up to 150 m (492 ft) and delivers dependable 40 GbE connectivity over fiber cabling.
- Wavelength: 850 nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 40 Gbps
- Type: Multi Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: MPO Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 150 m (492 ft)
- MTBF: 1,489,426 hours
- Power Consumption: Less than 0.7 Watts
- DDM: Yes
This QSFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions. StarTech.com SFPs All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP Cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- 100% MSA UNCODED QSFP+ TRANSCEIVER: Designed, programmed and tested to work with compatible MSA Compliant switches and routers to deliver dependable 40GbE connectivity
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 40GBASE-SR4 | 40Gbps | Multi Mode (MMF) | MPO Connector | 850nm | Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) | Distances up to 100m (328ft)
- TESTED FOR COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in MSA Compliant routers and switches; DDM support reports the transceiver’s status to most SNMP network management tools.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Backed by a lifetime warranty on the life of the module itself and not the life of your switch; our modules won’t void your OEM warranty and supported by our Tech Advisors 5/24
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules