StarTech.com Cisco QSFP-H40G-AOC15M Compatible 5m 40G QSFP+ to SFP AOC Cable – 40GbE QSFP+ Active Optical Fiber 40Gbps QSFP + Cable 16.4′ – 100% Cisco QSFP-H40G-AOC15M active optical cable (AOC) – 5m Cable, 40Gbps, Active Optical Fiber, 2x QSFP+ Pluggable Connector – For Cisco switches like Firepower, ASR1000, and others – Hot-Swappable + MSA Compliant – Lifetime Warranty CISCO COMPATIBLE 40G QSFP+
The QSFPH40GACU5 is a Cisco QSFP-H40G-ACU5M compatible direct-attach copper QSFP+ cable that’s designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand compatible switches and routers and complies with MSA industry standards.
This passive Twinax copper cable supports 40 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through QSFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. This copper QSFP+ cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
Designed for high-speed performance, this low-power, low-latency QSFP+ cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack network switch or server connections.
StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- Cisco QSFP-H40G-AOC15M COMPATIBLE ACTIVE OPTICAL CABLE (AOC): Works with Cisco switches like Firepower, ASR1000, and others
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 5m Active Optical Cable | 40Gbps | Active Optical Fiber | 2x QSFP+ Pluggable Connector | PVC Cable Jacket | Hot swappable | MSA Compliant
- DESIGNED FOR SERVER ROOMS: A convenient alternative to transceivers inside and between racks. Factory termination means high performance & reliability, with less maintenance
- OUTSTANDING SUPPORT: Backed for life by StarTech.com for the life of the module itself, not your equipment; our cables won’t void your OEM warranty and supported by our Tech Advisors 5/24
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Also works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules