StarTech.com Cisco QSFP-4X10G-AOC10M Compatible QSFP+ Active Optical Breakout Cable – 15 m (49 ft) – 40 Gbps to 4 x 10Gbps – AOC Fiber Breakout Cable – Fiber Optic for Network Device, Server, Switch – 5 GB/s – 49.21 ft – 1 Pack – 1 x QSFP+ Male Network – 4 x SFP+ Male Network – Black COMPATIBLE QSFP+ TO 4 SFP+
The SFP4X10AO15 is a Cisco QSFP-4X10G-AOC10M compatible optical quad small form-factor pluggable (QSFP+) breakout cable that is designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand compatible servers or routers and complies with MSA industry standards. Connecting a single QSFP+ port (40 GbE) to four 10G SFP+ ports, this active optical breakout cable is fully hot-pluggable which makes upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
The fiber QSFP+ cable is lighter and more flexible than QSFP+ direct-attach cables, making it ideal for installation in tight spaces and over longer distances. It is designed for high-speed interconnects and is great for point-to-point across-rack network switch or server connections, for up to four 10G SFP+ devices.
StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com QSFP & QSFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP Cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- 100% CISCO QSFP-4X10G-AOC10M COMPATIBLE QSFP+ BREAKOUT DAC: Works with Cisco switches like C9300, C3850, C9300, C9500, C3650 and others
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 15m (49ft) Active Optical Cable | 40Gbps | Active Optical Fiber | 1x QSFP+ to 4x SFP+ Pluggable Connector | PVC Cable Jacket | Hot swappable | MSA Compliant
- DESIGNED FOR SERVER ROOMS: 40GbE AOC is a convenient alternative to transceivers inside and between racks. Factory termination means high performance & reliability, with less maintenance.
- OUTSTANDING SUPPORT: Backed by StarTech.com for the life of the cable itself, not your equipment; our cables won’t void your OEM warranty and with access to our Tech Advisors 5/24
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Low power 40GbE DAC also works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules and transceivers