StarTech.com 4 Port Gigabit Power over Ethernet PCIe Network Card – PSE / PoE PCI Express NIC – Add 4 Gigabit Power over Ethernet ports to a PCI Express-enabled computer – 4 Port Gigabit Power over Ethernet PCIe Network Card – PSE / PoE PCI Express NIC – PCI Express GbE Quad Port NIC – PoE Card – 4 Port Network Card CARD W/ POEThe ST4000PEXPSE 4-Port PoE NIC lets you add four Gigabit Power over Ethernet ports through a single PCI Express slot. Each port can provide up to 25.5W of power, combining network data and power over a single Ethernet cable for reduced cable clutter and added convenience for remote PoE devices.
The PCI express PoE card supports the IEEE 802.3at (Type 1 and 2) standard for Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE), and can deliver up to 48V DC power to compliant Powered Devices (PD). This eliminates the need for a separate power source and data connection for PoE devices such as IP cameras, IP phones or wireless access points.
Suitable for any standard profile PCIe-enabled client, server or workstation, the PoE network card supports features such as Jumbo Frames (up to 9KB), VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WoL).
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Four 10/100/1000 Mbps compatible PoE RJ45 ports
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3at (Type 1 & 2) Power over Ethernet standards
- Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) supports up to 48V, 25.5 Watts max. output per port
- Built-in SATA and LP4 Molex power connector
- Up to 9K Jumbo Frame support
- Wake-on-LAN (Remote Wake-up) support
- Supports Pair Swap, Polarity and Skew Correction