StarTech.com 4 Port USB C Hub 10Gbps – Metal Industrial USB 3.2/3.1 Gen 2 Type-C Hub – 3A/1C – USB-C or USB-A Host – Mountable – ESD/Surge – Industrial metal 4-Port USB-C hub SuperSpeed 10Gbps (USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2) – 3x USB-A, 1x USB-C – Mountable USB Type-C hub with 15kV Air/8kV Contact ESD, 350W surge protection – Self-Powered up to 30W shared/7-24V terminal – USB-C or USB-A Host Cable INDUSTRIAL USB 3.2/3.1 GEN 2 TYPE-C
This 4-Port industrial USB hub enables you to connect four SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) peripherals to your USB-A or USB-C computer. The hub features three USB-A and one USB-C peripheral ports, each with a screw-lock connector, and a metal industrial housing ideal for commercial environments.
Expands the Connectivity of Your Computer for Industrial Applications
With this USB-C hub you can connect three USB-A devices, and one USB-C device, to a single USB-C or USB-A port on your host device. The hub supports USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps), and is backward compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbps) and USB 2.0 (480 Mbps).
Note: USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10 Gbps), USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbps) is also know as USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps), and USB 3.0 (5 Gbps).
Powers and Charges Your Connected Devices
The USB hub is self powered using either the included 36W (12V/3A) AC to DC power adapter, or the built-in terminal block connector that supports a 7-24V DC input. The hub shares up to 30W of power between connected devices and each port supports BC 1.2 providing 12W (2.4A) of power on all ports up to a 30W draw.
Ideal for Use in Industrial Environments
This USB hub has a rugged-metal enclosure with built-in mounting ears that enable you to mount it to any wall or surface. The hub features 15kV Air and 8kV Contact electrostatic discharge protection, with 350W surge protection. Each port on the Hub has a screw lock, avoiding the possibility of accidental cable disconnection and a 3.3 ft (1m) USB-C & USB-A host cables is included that features a locking screw.
Wide Device Compatibility
The USB hub is OS independent ensuring support on a wide range of platforms including Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS, Chrome OS and Android.
HB31C3A1CME is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual North American based technical support. StarTech.com has been the IT professionals’ choice for over 30 years.
- INDUSTRIAL 4 PORT USB-C HUB: Expand the connectivity of a USB-C or USB-A computer by adding 3x USB-A & 1x USB-C ports; SuperSpeed 10Gbps USB 3.2/3.1 Gen 2 hub; 3.3 ft (1m) USB-C & USB-A host cables included (w/ screw-lock)
- ESD PROTECTION: Featuring 15kV Air and 8kV Contact electrostatic discharge protection & 350W surge protection, this rugged metal-enclosed hub is suitable for harsh industrial/commercial environments
- POWER & CHARGE: Self powered USB C hub w/ 36W power adapter & terminal block connector (7-24V DC inputs); Charging w/BC 1.2 for 30W total on all ports | Provides 12W (2.4A) on all ports up to a total 30W draw
- INSTALLATION FLEXIBILITY: Mountable USB Type-C Hub with built-in ear mounting allows for wall/surface mounting; All USB-A & USB-C ports on hub feature screw-lock connectors to prevent accidental cable release
- COMPATIBILITY: USB expansion hub is OS independent, supports Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS, Chrome OS, Android; Thunderbolt 3 & USB 3.0/2.0 compatible; For use in manufacturing, automation, labs, schools, IT