StarTech.com HPE AJ717A Compatible SFP+ Module – 8G Fiber Channel WW – 8GE Gigiabit Ethernet SFP+ 8GbE Single Mode Fiber Transceiver 10km – HPE AJ717A Compatible SFP+ – 8G Fiber Channel WW 8Gbps – 8GbE Module – 8GE Gigiabit Ethernet SFP+ 1310nm Single Mode (SMF) Transceiver – 10km (6.2mi) – LC Connector DDM – Hot-Swappable & MSA Compliant – Lifetime Warranty SFP+ HP AJ717A COMPATIBLE SM LC
The AJ717AST is an HP AJ716B compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with HP® brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 8Gb fiber channel connectivity over fiber cable, for 8GFC compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 10 km (6.2 mi).
- Wavelength: 1310 nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 8 Gbps
- Type: Single Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 10 km (6.2 mi)
- MTBF: 2,104,865 hours
- Power Consumption: Less than 1.5 Watts
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This SFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- 100% HPE AJ717A COMPATIBLE: Works with HPE switches like SN6000, SN6500, SN8600B, StoreFabric, and others
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 8G Fiber Channel WW | 8Gbps | Single Mode (SMF) | LC Connector | 1310nm | Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) | Distances up to 10km (6.2mi)
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in HPE routers and switches; DDM support reports the transceiver’s status to most SNMP network management tools
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Backed by a lifetime warranty on the life of the module itself – not the life of your switch. Our modules won’t void your OEM warranty and supported by our Tech Advisors 5/24
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Also works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules