StarTech.com Industrial 8 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch w/2 SFP MSA Slots 30W Layer/L2 Switch Managed Ethernet Network Switch IP-30/-40C to 75C – Industrial Gigabit PoE+ switch – 8x RJ45 + 2x MSA SFP slots +75C to -40C – Max 30W per PoE port – IP-30 housing – MTBF 500k hrs – Vibration/shock/free fall rated – 6kV ESD – Full layer/L2 managed – DIN/wall mount incl – Terminal block or AC adapter SFP PORTS 8PORT MANAGED SWITCHEasily deploy or scale your network with this Gigabit Ethernet switch, by adding eight copper Gigabit Ethernet ports (PoE+) and two fiber-optic SFP slots. This IP30 industrial network switch provides intelligent Layer 2 management. Its rugged, compact design and wall-mount option with front access make it ideal for demanding applications, even where space is limited.Expand your network
This versatile switch adapts to your network needs by providing two open SFP slots and eight RJ45 Ethernet ports (PoE+), providing both fiber and copper connections in a single network device. The MSA compliant SFP ports are compatible with 100/1000Mbps networks. The network switch enables you to connect up to eight RJ45 PoE+ devices, so different users can share files and devices, such as printers and scanners, over a LAN connection.
Supports PoE+ for flexible use
Dual power input (terminal block and DC plug) provides flexible power options. The switch gives you the freedom to place your equipment in locations where power outlets are not available, with support for Power over Ethernet Plus. The network switch provides abundant PoE power, with up to 30 watts for each PoE port (200W budget).
Wall-mountable with front access
Wall-mount the compact Gigabit switch to provide convenient front access to ports and indicators. It’s ideal for a wide range of applications, including tight installation areas with significant electromagnetic interference, such as control cabinets and panels. The network switch is also DIN-rail mountable.
Efficient Layer 2 management
The switch delivers efficient and stable performance, with Layer 2 management capabilities. This lets you control packet traffic on a busy network, and customize your settings to achieve optimal network performance, offering improved efficiency and reliability.
Rugged IP30 industrial design
This rugged network switch features an IP30-rated metal housing and extended temperature range of -40°C to 75°C, which makes it ideal for a wide range of operating conditions. The sturdy metal enclosure offers durability, even in harsh industrial environments.
Reliable connection for seamless network performance
With support for 10/100/1000Mbps transfer speeds, this managed switch supports full/half-duplex auto-negotiation, jumbo frames and auto MDI/MDIX operation. This lets you connect your network devices quickly and easily, with little to no configuration required.
The IES101GP2SFW is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- POWER OVER ETHERNET: Industrial 8 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch w/2 SFP Ports; 30W per 4 PoE ports to IEEE 802.3af & IEEE 802.3at for cameras, sensors etc. w/Cat5e or higher cable Total power budget 200W
- FLAT DESIGN: Compact housing allows for front access and easy installation and troubleshooting; DIN rail or wall mounting options available as all hardware is included
- FULL LAYER 2 MANAGEMENT CAPABILITIES: Through built in web-based GUI/Telnet/SSH; Switch can be managed to configure features like Ports/VLAN/Link Aggregation/SNMP/QoS/Spanning Tree among others
- TECH SPECS: 8 + 2 port Gigabit switch | 8 x RJ45 | 2 x Open SFP slot (MSA Compliant) | 48-56VDC pwr input | 10/100/1000 Mbps network auto | Redundant pwr inputs w/terminal block kit or incl AC adapter
- ROBUST DESIGN: Steel housing with IP-30/vibration/shock/free fall ratings and 6kV ESD; Operating temperature range of -40C to 75C w/ MTBF of 500,000+ hrs using MIL-HDBK-217F @ 25C; RJ45 dust caps incl